nav2

Liz Earle - A product worthy of awards


 
    I feel like Liz Earle is a cousin I see on a regular basis, featured on every beauty bloggers archives and winning awards every week, it's hard to run a beauty blog and not come across this cleanse and polish. I hardly ever buy skin care, my skin is in the worst condition that skin can be in and not require medical attention. The ' face washing ' shelves in the bathroom only house dead moths and retired tooth brush holders, so when I received this Liz Earle cleanse and polish in April's Birch Box. I couldn't wait to clear the shelves and give it pride of place.


 
Liz Earle was created in 1995 by close friends Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, an all British brand that uses natural plant based ingredients to create this naturally active skincare range. Liz and Kim pay great attention to detail when delivering our products and service, my cleanse and polish was beautifully wrapped in printed tissue paper with a lovely Liz Earle sticker.
 
 
   
 
 My skin is all kinds of everything. It's Dry, oily, acne prone, it's demon skin and it's a celebratory occasion when I discover a product that doesn't irritate or make excessively oily. Liz Earle cleanse and polish is a formula that helps to break down the grime of daily life, excess sebum that can clog pores and that tattoo winged eyeliner you can never get off. The muslin cloth when wet is used in circular motions to exfoliate the face, leaving it smooth, soft and radiant. Well, that's exactly how I felt after using this anyway! I feel my skin is very grey, it doesn't flush easily and I find it very hard to get any colour in my cheeks without product. Even exercise leaves my face colourless, no pink cheeks or cute flushed look. I was very surprised and excited to find that Liz Earle cleanse and polish got my blood flowing, it made my cheeks flush and my face come to life. My skin felt great, evenly moisturised and no sign of any dry skin or patches once dry. 
 
Liz Earle do a few different beauty products, they even have cleanse and polish in different scents and I'm very tempted to try the Grapefruit and Patchouli. The Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser that I have smells clean, fresh, sort of reminds me of cucumber. It's a really nice revitalising scent and one that's perfect for a wake up wash in the morning!
   As soon as I received this sample, I ran straight to the bathroom to test this so called holy grail of cleansers and after trying this every morning since, I definitely do agree that it deserves the hero status. The 100 awards this cleanser has received have been earned, wonderful product and I'm going to buy the grapefruit scented hot cloth cleanser in full once this sample has been used!
 
 

1 comment :

  1. I'm having the opposite problem with my face at the moment - it's so bloody blotchy and red in places it shouldn't be ha. I really wanna try this! I'm currently using a superdrug facial exfoliater and that seems to be doing great things for my skin.

    ReplyDelete