nav2

NEW IN VERY - Can't wait for summer!

 
www.very.co.uk

 In the office drinking a cherry smoothie i purchased to soothe my influenza infected throat, i decided i would shop online at Very seen as i couldn't swallow anything other than flavored ice and had a dinner break spare. Summer definitely is speaking to me, I'm going to Amsterdam in August and mentally imagining the Netherlands sun on my shoulders while I'm sitting outside of a cute little café after vintage shopping ignited my summer shopping fire.  Missed payment looming over my Very credit account as i'm too sick to get to the bank on time ( and also working ), shopping wasn't really a good idea so I decided instead that i would make a literal list of everything I'm loving from their New In section.


All photos are linked to very so you can purchase if you wish.


http://www.very.co.uk/clarks-dulcie-meg-cut-out-shoes/1458109545.prd

Clarks Dulcie Meg Cut out shoes  | £50.00

Kylie Jenner's lips metaphorically exploded on the news scene and everyone went crazy for 90's nude tone lipstick. Nude tones have smudged their way off the masses lips and into SS15 collections. I don't own any nude clothes, at all, being very pale i feel they just washed me out and made me look poorly. I have since invested in some brilliant fake tan products and am really looking forward to wearing nudes this year, i'm loving these Clarks cut out shoes. Easy to style and wear, would looks great with a splash of any colour and can be dressed up or down. Nice heel height, chunky but the peep toe still gives it a nice feminine touch. A timeless piece i will be investing in!

http://www.very.co.uk/miss-kg-dory-t-bar-flat-sandals/1458060467.prd
Miss KG Dory T bar flat sandals | £45

Primark seem to have gone mental on flamingo's this year, I've seen them on every Primark haul and home décor video that YouTube has to offer. I've seen the candyfloss feathered creature etched into a few too many peoples skin and I'm wondering if the fad with flamingo's will fade or stay as vibrant as the creatures themselves? Either way, I think rocking these cute sandals this summer will be a bold move and everyone will be asking where they're from. A brilliant punch of colour, quirky, fun and I get a sort of pinup vibe from them which I love. Perfect for summer, unusual and a great statement piece of footwear!


http://www.very.co.uk/feather-clutch/1458180417.prd
Very feather clutch bag | £25

I seem to be developing an increasing love for feather accessories, I especially love this nude clutch bag. I've recently trusted myself, for the first time ever, to take a clutch bag out with me when I go drinking. I have always felt they aren't very safe, can be easily left somewhere or stolen from my person but I've put these anxieties aside after my shoulder bag snapped mid Dougie dance and actually felt my belongings were safer. So, I've been on the hunt for the cutest clutch bag and I think this is wonderful. This nude feather clutch will look amazing with a bold summer nail polish and as it's nude it is easy to wear with another statement piece without being overpowering. Perfect for dressing up a shirt and jeans, easy piece to help flow day wear into nightwear and add a little femininity to an outfit. Love it!


http://www.very.co.uk/mink-pink-pastel-neon-maxi-dress/1458801290.prd

Mink Pink pastel neon maxi dress | £65

I love this dress and the style of it, perfect for holidays and a good piece of clothing that can flow into an easy night time look after a day on the beach or shopping with friends. Would look stunning with sandals and equally as stunning with heels. I love the split leg detailing, means the dress won't trap heat and will be super cool/ easy to walk in. I think it would look cute as hell with a crop denim jacket and some hoop earrings.


http://www.very.co.uk/river-island-sequin-mini-skirt/1459904043.prd
 
 
River Island Sequin Mini skirt | £35
 

 After watching Zoe London's Vegas GRWM  and falling in love with her sparkly amazing shorts, I have been looking for something similar and finding this skirt my glittery obsessed heart fluttered dangerously. I love this skirt, a lovely statement piece and the shade of it makes it super easy to wear with any colour. Easy to style, I'd wear with a white shirt just like Zoe and some black boots. Can be dressed up brilliantly but also a piece that can be dressed down with maybe some ripped tights, boots and a band t-shirt. Multiple styles and multiple ways to wear, great wardrobe piece to have!


http://www.very.co.uk/dr-martens-clarissa-chunky-strap-sandals/1458043559.prd

Dr Martens Clarissa Chunky Sole strap sandals | £96

I'm absolutely in love with these, I'm all for the grunge I haven't tried but I've really spent 3 hours getting ready look. These are great to add that vibe to a summer outfit, a pretty statement shoe that's perfect for a festival or day shopping in town or Camden market. Great piece to wear smart casual, edgy and easy to wear with any colour and killer nail polish. I'd wear these with dark rolled up or ankle grazer ripped jeans, a white shirt tucker half in half our and some chunky gold jewellery. A punchy red nail and lip. Fabulous!


http://www.very.co.uk/south-lace-dress/1458388526.prd
 
South Lace Dress | £29

I really love lace but I don't own anything that's really lacy and feminine, I instantly loved this dress and imagined myself teaming it with a cute fringed waistcoat or cropped denim jacket and nude heel boots. I think this piece would be really easy to dress up or down, feminine and lovely detailing. I love how it cinches in at the waist and skims over problem areas. Floaty, light and perfect for summer holidaying or picnic in the park!

4 comments :

  1. Such amazing choices; I LOVE those white sandals <3 I've been hammering Very again recently - got myself some new Converse haha and I was amazed to find they also sell the Real Techniques brushes, which I was obv made up about. I've had to have to massive self control to not click to any of the shoppable links there haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i feel you! I am totally addicted to very and all the beauty stuff they have, i too have spied the real techniques brushes and really want the eye set haha! I'm rubbish with eyeshadow though. I'm glad you liked my choices, the dr marten sandles will definatley be in my shopping cart soon haha perfect for my august amsterdam trip!! I'm

      Delete
  2. Seriously, those flamingo sandals are EVERYTHING x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the dresses are gorgeous and I may need them in my life
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete